Architect/Exhibit/Signage Designer needed to assist on high-profile exhibit, signage, and placemaking projects at C&G Partners, a congenial multi-disciplinary design firm located in lower Manhattan near Union Square.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills:
- Excellent design skills
- Strong capabilities in Revit + AutoCAD, 3D rendering such as Rhino + Sketch up and -Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- A well-organized and detail-oriented, can-do attitude
- Comfort working as part of a team
- Articulate and poised with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An interest in exhibit design, wayfinding, place-making, and info-graphics
Compensation commensurate with salary history. Please email resumes to email@example.com, with a cover letter with work samples detailing your current employment situation and why you are interested in this position. Correspondence should note "Architectural Graphics" in the subject line.
C&G Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.