C&G Partners is a multi-specialty creative studio, dedicated to design for culture — from cultural organizations to organizational culture. We are seeking an experienced full-stack Django developer capable of taking on a lead architect role, including writing and deploying application code.
• 3+ years Django development experience
• Familiarity with managing and configuring a variety of web and app servers
• Experience working with modern front-end web development technologies and approaches
• Familiarity with RDBMS databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
• Experience configuring and maintaining operating systems (Linux, Windows, Mac) with an emphasis on Linux servers for production, preferably Ubuntu
• Experience with AWS (EC2, S3, RDS) and other cloud-based services
Additional Experience (optional)
• Experience with other web frameworks apart from Django
• Experience with Docker
• Experience with Solr or Elasticsearch
• Experience with the Electron JS framework
• Familiarity with configuration management software (Salt Stack highly preferred)
• Scripting and task running (Bash, Python, Rake tasks, Fabric, etc.)
• Proficiency with Windows system management tools for medium sized networks
• Comfort with integration of standalone applications (Cinder, openFrameworks, etc) into larger interactive frameworks
• Interest in custom hardware integration: touchscreens, computer vision, etc.
• System architecture design for website and museum interactive projects
• General full-stack development, deployment, maintenance, and improvement of Django applications
We are located in Manhattan, right next to Union Square. The ideal candidate will be local to the NYC area. This is a project-based, part-time position.
Please email email@example.com with “Full-stack Django Developer” in the subject line.