Graphic Production Designer
C&G Partners is a multi-specialty creative studio, dedicated to design for culture — from cultural organizations to organizational culture. We focus on design and user experience, making sure that our creations are elegant, engaging, seamlessly integrated, and efficient. We do this by creating carefully tailored designs that follow industry standards and best practices, ensuring that our work is not just visually appealing, but also well-built and sustainable.
We have an immediate opening for a graphic production designer for interdisciplinary projects, including print, exhibits and branding, and interactive. The graphic production designer will be responsible for design, maintenance, and management of art files for projects including: logos, print materials, exhibition graphics, environmental branding, and more. The graphic production designer will oversee making revisions and preparing final, approved artwork for production including: packaging, resizing, notating, cropping and applying color settings as specified by the production method and final output. We are looking for designers who are positive, passionate, and detail-oriented.
• Strong typography skills
• Well-versed in working with imagery, color, and grids
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Working knowledge of graphic production techniques for print and environmental graphics
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• Experience reading architectural drawings is a big plus
• Positive attitude and takes criticism well
• Self-motivated and independent thinker with strong communication skills
• Organized and able to follow up on long and short-term projects
• Flexibility to work independently and be a team player when necessary
• Ability and willingness to adapt to rapidly changing priorities
Compensation commensurate with salary history. Please provide portfolio link and professional references. Please send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "Production Designer" in the subject line. Email replies only please.
This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits. C&G Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. The office is conveniently located at Union Square, and snack time is at 3:30.
NOTE: Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.