C&G Partners is a multi-specialty creative studio, dedicated to design for culture — from cultural organizations to organizational culture. We have an immediate opening for a Marketing Intern or Junior Marketing Manager to assist with the studio’s communications and digital marketing.
You will support the efforts of the small marketing and communications team, performing a variety of functions from R&D, to publishing and tracking, across digital and physical channels. Working under the supervision of the firm’s leadership and marketing team, you will gain insights into how to market for creative organizations and the operations of a creative firm serving primarily non-profit and public sector clients.
The permanent position ideally requires a full-time commitment and is currently a work-from-home opportunity. Although we are looking for a full-time candidate, we are also open to a paid internship. Note: our office is experimenting with possible NYC return-to-office days on a partial, optional, and flexible basis starting as a pilot program in September. (A few days a week, optional, to start; the office is located just off Union Square in Manhattan.)
To apply, please e-mail your resume and portfolio to email@example.com with “Junior Marketing Manager” in the subject line.
Work closely with the marketing and communications team to assist on tasks:
- Conceive and implement social media strategy across all platforms and accounts that will increase engagement and grow audiences.
- Social media scheduling, writing, posting, community management, optimization, and analytics across LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, and others.
- Create, write and edit high-quality marketing materials from blog posts to white papers.
- Grow targeted digital presence across new platforms.
- Market research to identify potential opportunities for visibility and promotion.
- Partnership, cross-promotion, and press undertakings.
- Planning internal and external marketing events/webinars.
- Strong familiarity with social platforms, esp. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Vimeo.
- Knowledge of graphic design and Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Comfortable working in Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, etc).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail, especially grammar, proofreading, copy editing, and accuracy.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm to learn and adapt to new challenges and experiences.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics is not required but would be a plus.
- Experience in SEO is not required but would be a plus.
- Experience in marketing automation is not required but would be a plus.