Junior Level Environmental Graphic Designer/Architect
Needed to assist on exhibit, place-making and wayfinding projects at C&G Partners, a congenial multi-disciplinary design firm located in lower Manhattan near Union Square.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills:
• Excellent design skills
• Strong capabilities in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, 3D rendering, Sketch up (other architectural drawing and rendering skills a plus)
• A well organized and detail oriented, can-do attitude
• Comfort working as part of a team.
• Articulate and poised with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• An interest in exhibit design, signage, wayfinding and info-graphics.
Compensation commensurate with salary history. Please email resumes to email@example.com, with cover letter with work samples detailing your current employment situation and why you are interested in this position. Correspondence should note "Environmental Graphics" in the subject line.
C&G Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.