Project Management Summer Intern
C&G Partners is a multi-specialty creative studio, dedicated to design for culture — from cultural organizations to organizational culture. We are seeking a Project Management Intern for non-profit and corporate design projects, including exhibits, events, digital installations, and print.
We are looking for a highly organized intern to support the Project Management staff and help deliver design packages on time and on budget. This is an ideal position for somebody who is looking for work experience in a creative studio.
The Project Management Intern will learn the ins and outs of how a creative studio operates, as well as the day-to-day of a design project manager. This is a paid internship for a 3-month period, starting in June and ending in August, 2018. There is a possibility to begin the internship in May.
Provide overall administrative support under the guidance of Project Management staff. The Project Management Intern will execute tasks at various stages in project cycles in conjunction with internal project teams. These tasks include, but are not limited to:
•Assisting with the development of deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met
• Performing preliminary research
• Managing project assets and files
• Coordinating quotes from vendors
• Tracking action items for a given project
• Managing project schedules and staff calendars
• If experienced with graphic design, retouching images and creating InDesign marketing documents
• Friendly, enthusiastic, and eager to learn
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
• Must be fluent in Microsoft Office products
• Having completed or currently attending an undergraduate or graduate degree program in a relevant field (design, art, art history, film, etc.)
Please provide a resume, portfolio link or portfolio PDF (if applicable) and 2 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Project Management Intern" in the subject. Email replies only, please.