Technical Project Manager
C&G Partners is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on the role of Technical Project Manager in a creatively-focused environment. As a key player in the firm’s interactive, web, and exhibit projects; the Technical Project Manager is client facing and will work alongside teams of designers, developers, and tech vendors to achieve project goals. The ideal candidate is very organized and will provide clear communication, leadership, documentation, and guidance on all project technical efforts while facilitating the process of taking digital design solutions through implementation and warranty support.
• Defining/managing technical scope of work from kickoff to documentation and warranty; assisting in the creation of project proposals and contracts
• Evaluating available resources; creating and tracking budgets and timelines to support a project’s technical efforts
• Assessing technical projects for risk and proactively identifying potential changes to project scope
• Leading tech-related internal and client meetings while creating and presenting technical documentation deliverables, etc.
• Communicating complex technical concepts to clients and non-technical project staff via training while keeping teams informed on new technologies
• Researching/speccing efficient and effective hardware and software solutions to achieve project goals
• Installing hardware and software solutions onsite as part of client deliverables as well as installing in-house prototypes to facilitate project work
• Defining user, admin and project requirements based on the SOW, client interviews, best practices, and following through with thorough test plans and QA sessions
• Maintaining relationships with mission critical hardware and software vendors and proactively seeking to build relationships with new vendors
• Three or more years of Technical Project Management or IT Project Management experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience setting up and maintaining audiovisual and interactive hardware and software
• Experience with team based project management tools (Atlassian's JIRA and Confluence/37Signals’ Basecamp, etc.)
• Proficiency in MS Office and Google’s G Suite applications
• Proficiency in Agile and Scrum methodology
• Experience project managing technical efforts for audiovisual implementations such as exhibits and/or interactive installations
• Experience using design software to create technical documentation (Adobe’s InDesign and Illustrator, Sketch, Omnigraffle)
Compensation commensurate with experience. Please provide resume, and professional references to: email@example.com with “Technical Project Manager" in the subject line. Email replies only please.